• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's adds: Jawbones and SGH Holbrooks

I picked up a pair of these Holbrooks on boxing day from my local SGH, but I got mine for free.99. They were running a buy one get one free on clearance items, so I payed $94.99 for a pair of black polarized Frogskins and took these Holbrooks as my free pair. How could I say no to that deal. Honestly these are one of my least favourite pairs of Holbrooks so I'm glad they were free otherwise I may have never got them.

I picked up a pair of these Holbrooks on boxing day from my local SGH, but I got mine for free.99. They were running a buy one get one free on clearance items, so I payed $94.99 for a pair of black polarized Frogskins and took these Holbrooks as my free pair. How could I say no to that deal. Honestly these are one of my least favourite pairs of Holbrooks so I'm glad they were free otherwise I may have never got them.

Would you be interested in a trade or selling them (Matte Clear w/Ruby Holbrooks)? Please PM me if so. Mahalo!

Back