• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today's unexpected Oakley purchase.............

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Went be O store today just look around in city where I am working and came across these so I picked them up they are pretty sweet. Also stayed there and talked to the store employees for over an hour. They gave me a couple of freebies.....All in all a good day.

P4021639_zpsbebd9369.jpg

P4021641_zps2a05b4a6.jpg

The 3d lenses are not the same quality as OEM Oakley. There is an old thread about removing them. Putting them back in is not easy and they get damaged quickly.

The 3d lenses are not the same quality as OEM Oakley. There is an old thread about removing them. Putting them back in is not easy and they get damaged quickly.
Yeah I read one of those threads, I don't watch much movies, much less 3D movies so I've no intention on using my TF Gascan for watching movies and I don't plan on putting back the 3D lenses, might just buy another Tin Tins for the movies just in case since they're pretty cheap, planning to do the same when I get my hands on a pair of Hobbits and Trons, that's just me anyways :cool-20: btw I'm digging the new smilies, they're pretty sweet, ok sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread :focus:

I wasn't going to buy any shades just looking around and they told me they had a pair so he showed them to me and told me the price 89.00 bucks I said I will take them. It was an O store in Apharetta GA. Went back 2 days later and got the Tintins for 49.95. I guess now I will wait til the price of the Hobbits come down and look for a good deal on Trons.

Back