• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Todd Francis 'pigeon'

Manxmike

Oakley Beginner
Any thoughts about the Todd Francis pigeon eyepatch. Come across a BNIB pair for a decent price, just thought you guys may have any info, opinions ect.

Your far superior knowledge would be appreciated before I drop the cash:big_boss:

Cheers
manxmike

They do not pop up real often anymore. The last pair that sold on ebay in the US went for 300 dollars. I have a pair and i like them a lot. I would say if the deal is good grab them.

It's the only artist I have. Got it for a good price used with no box/bag. I need to figure out which box they're in and get the lenses swapped to Emerald before the Vault sells out of them.
2012-07-02201248.jpg

It's the only artist I have. Got it for a good price used with no box/bag. I need to figure out which box they're in and get the lenses swapped to Emerald before the Vault sells out of them.
2012-07-02201248.jpg

That's the same as the ones I'm looking at.

So is that a 1 or 2 bird pair? :blink:

Do you see the bird on the lower part of the orbital? The one bird only has it on one orbital while the two bird version has a bird on both orbitals.

Do you see the bird on the lower part of the orbital? The one bird only has it on one orbital while the two bird version has a bird on both orbitals.

I believe mine is one bird. It has it on the left orbital for sure :laugh:

All of my Oakleys except two pairs for wearing are at the new house I'm moving to. I'll be back there tomorrow-ish.

Just checked his pictures: Birdy left - check & Birdy right - check

Two birds it is then...............:smile:

Thanks guys,this place is a goldmine of information and knowledge - much appreciated :thumb::biggrin:

Back