1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you're into Nascar and know this dude or you have his signature collection, this is a must!
    The visor comes with a hugh Oakley Racing microfiber bag. They are in mint condition.

Tony Stewart Signed Helmet Visor - 39D2B5AE-EA30-44C5-A6E9-38B9706B7111-546-00000036D5A952EB_zpsb407482b.jpg

Tony Stewart Signed Helmet Visor - 592221D1-36EF-4D2A-9E7F-1CB73F77ED8A-546-00000036F182F663_zps66cf988d.jpg

A little something about this dude,
    Tony Stewart Signed Helmet Visor - BAh7CGkKIgwyMDd4MjA3aQtsKwcAnEFOaQhpA-QxAg.jpg?class=fancy
    http://www.oakley.com/sports/nascar/athletes/152

Reduced to $180 shipped to anywhere in the world. (All fees included)

NO trade please. Thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Interesting piece, love the bag. The pic you posted is Juan, not Tony though.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Edited. Thanks for the info mate.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    Interested in any trades? Cant justify $250 cash for it but I'm interested. Was this one of the Black Friday promos?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Feel free to offer me a trade mate.
    FYI, I'm in Thailand at the moment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Tunnie,
    See if you can work something out with GRF. If not PM me as I'm interested as well. He gets first kick at it though as he was first and is king of Oakley/Motorsports.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Feel free to offer me any trade via PM mate.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is there anything specific you're looking for in a trade. I have LOTS of stuff.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will give you list via PM mate.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Definitely a sweet piece, I love mine! GLWS!