• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too bad he didn't wipe them down first

"Hindsight is always 20/20... But looking back it's still a bit fuzzy..."

Yeah, that ruins its LNIB value for a 1st gen plasma. But otherwise there are a few people who like the look of a little corrosion patina, would just need to clean them to keep them from getting worse... decent price for a 1st gen wear pair...

That's why I said missed. Lol. It's been years since they did anything I liked. Metallica did obviously well, but I would have taken Dave over Kirk any day of the week.

This may seem odd, but I'm a guitarist and view all music through those lenses. Sometimes to a fault. Honestly, I haven't liked anything since Marty left. He brought something to the band that no other guitar player had, because of his jazz background. He was unbelievably technical and wove his jazz nuances into his leads.

I loved everything pre Marty as well(1990 back). I mean come on, they helped pioneer thrash.

Sorry if that answer doesn't make any sense.

Would have loved to see the 2012 Gigantour with Motörhead and Volbeat. Or last year with BLS.

Latest Posts

Back