• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too Many NOT TO Shelf Whore Club Members....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Thanks BAPD. what should i change my signature to?

i dont have a lot of limited editions yet but i hvae a few that ill keep as display pieces ;) nothing super rare but i like looking at them more.

I can look at my collection as almost a savings account. I put money into it that will increase in value (if left on a shelf) and is something that I can get my money back if I need too, but not as easily as swiping my card. Hell, I just bought a pair of eye shades in original box for 80 on eBay to display. If I ever needed to get rid of them, they would sell for much more, and much more than any interest rate at a bank. I'm not a scalper, but I do buy glasses at great deals and keep them for value along with the coolness. Hell, I've only ever paid retail for a pair once, and that was for a pair of IH Juliets, it's a great hobby and great investment.

Ed, you and I think A LOT alike! Ditto that.

I have WAY too many beauties that will never see the light of day, I plan to keep it that way! Count me in.

After few months since joining OF, I still think I am a shelf wore. There are pairs that I am happy just to look at them and have no intention of wearing it. Oh don't you love the smell of BNIB sunnies. :)
+1 here! Count me in!
Thank you!

Back