• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too Many NOT TO Shelf Whore Club Members....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Zeke if that number has meaning to you then Im cool with giving it up

But the poor list has not been updated in a long time and it stops at #14

Yeah I think not many people know about this list, and def needs an update.

Zeke if that number has meaning to you then Im cool with giving it up

But the poor list has not been updated in a long time and it stops at #14

The number does have significance to me, but you are right, neither this, nor the associated opposite Thread has much action these days ...

I had gotten an Alert for both for the first time in ages yesterday, then saw you & thought I would pick on ya ... or on myself for missing out on 17 by like two spots or something ...

Definitely not... doesn't matter what collection I get into, be it pens, glasses, watches... they're made to be used. Though I'm gonna criticize anyone who doesn't use em, something super rare can be kept in the hands of those who would preserve them.

Great Scott this is an old thread!

39ECA97D-C3FE-4735-92DE-491639A6A585.jpeg

Well i am both
i have something to wear and a double for display. I mean you wouldn’t wear a bone plasma r1 mint in box which could fade or an r1 mint jordan which looks exactly like a reg r1 minus the red rubbers. That’s just me though.

I don’t like to be added on this list though there’s just too much ”bad” taste on this lis 😅😂 if you know what i mean??? @Wicked

Back