• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Too many squares........?

Just to put my two cents out there...

Maybe more people are suited to squareish frames vs round/oval.

Not all of us have strong square faces and/or awesome jawlines that support frames with oval and round lenses.

Just to put my two cents out there...

Maybe more people are suited to squareish frames vs round/oval.

Not all of us have strong square faces and/or awesome jawlines that support frames with oval and round lenses.

I second that. The general glasses frame styling is to pair square frames with rounder heads and round frames with squarish heads. Given the world population is getting relatively chubbier, rounder heads will outnumber squarish heads... thus marketing dictates we need more square frames...

I second that. The general glasses frame styling is to pair square frames with rounder heads and round frames with squarish heads. Given the world population is getting relatively chubbier, rounder heads will outnumber squarish heads... thus marketing dictates we need more square frames...
Bunch of lazy FATASSES!!!! :p

I wear what I like, not what necessarily looks good on me, or what stylists tell me I should have.
I revel in complete confusion of the status quo.
You may have giggled at my selfies...

Back