• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top 5 Frogskins

@tigbball5 I like the atmos better. As you mentioned the contrast and branding on the inner stems. The clear lenses also make them unique as there are very few frogs that come with clear lenses.

Moda to me are very easy to fake and nothing more than a splatter pair. Thats just this guys opinion though.

VERY GOOD thread OGfrog, well done. With the vast array of Frogskins, continuous releases, and increasing membership you could run this every few months and it would remain interesting to all enthusiasts of this model. There cannot be too many Frogskin threads! Hard to pick just five but after careful thought:-

5. Marine Fade - Blue
4. Fire/Flora Fade - Ruby
3. White City - Black. Supreme
2. Fade - Fire. Blends
1. Yellow/White - Grey. Bananabeat Records

Last edited:
@tigbball5 I like the atmos better. As you mentioned the contrast and branding on the inner stems. The clear lenses also make them unique as there are very few frogs that come with clear lenses.

Moda to me are very easy to fake and nothing more than a splatter pair. Thats just this guys opinion though.

Spot on! Nothing more than a kids early 'masterpiece'.......in my opinion, of course.

My all time five would be:

Blends.....so devine in form
Sean White Blue Chrome
Supreme Red Tigers
Trevor 'Trouble' Andrews Glow In the Dark
Neon Yellow

Last edited:
Damn, this thread is re-sparking my desire to collect frogs. Been so focused on metal lately I forgot what got me in the game! Love the frogs, now what should be me first frog purchase in a long time???

I did forget I bought the Anti-Freeze frogs for my gf birthday, but those don't count because they aren't mine haha!

Last edited:
Gentei "Knight Rider"
Rootbeer/Cyan fade
Marine Fade
Fire/Flora fade
Purple fade

Some may say i am a fan of the fades.
Massive fan of the blends but i will never own a genuine pair.
I only put up one's that i will own some day. I have two out of the five, the Knight Riders may be the hardest to get and the most expensive.

Back