• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top Gear

Herbs is right, he owned a Ford GT for about 2 months. However, it was a lemon, kept having problems such as the alarm going off for no reason and every time he sent it back to garage to get fixed it would come back and something else would go wrong with it until he finally got so fed up he got rid of it. Oh dear Ford, not the best person to send a lemon of a car to.

us top gear is like the british top gear combined with jackass lol.... they do some retarded stuff on that show.... the british (real) top gear is definitely way better...

Herbs is right, he owned a Ford GT for about 2 months. However, it was a lemon, kept having problems such as the alarm going off for no reason and every time he sent it back to garage to get fixed it would come back and something else would go wrong with it until he finally got so fed up he got rid of it. Oh dear Ford, not the best person to send a lemon of a car to.

I thought i heard them say on one show that he ended up selling it and then re-buying because he missed and he still has it. I could be mistaken though