• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses?

I'd so kill for one of the Ichiro Radar's. I saw a pair of those a youtube'r i subscribed to owns a pair, god they are beautiful, plus a signature series of my favorite baseball player AND my favorite mlb team...That frost blue/text.

slvrdragn69 said:
XTREME-O said:
I still say the C six carbon are pretty rare they may make 250 of them but how many people on here have a pair? OR even know what number they are on???

at least i can say i got to wear a pair of them :)

I sold three of them in my store. I actually sold the last one #250 of 250. It is actually still in my shop locked in our vault for the customer because he doesn't trust it in his house. So with that said they are completely done...

When that happens, doesn't seem quite as exciting as having it in your hands in your home. Im surprised they were that popular considering the price.

OakleyBoss said:
Here is a non frogskins list, this is a little harder because I feel like the exact production numbers are a little harder to come by, but I will give it a shot:

10) Tron Gascans
9) Troy Lee Gascans
8) Soviet Red Shift Gascans
7) Over the Top's
6) C100 Gascans
5) Ichiniro Radars
4) Oakley Xmen Cyclops Visor
3) Atmos Jawbones
2) Medusa's
1) Who is this kid Hijinx

Both flores gascans are rarer than witk hijinx and others on list. There are 100 of the brown and BELIEVED TO BE less than 100 of the blue due to recall.

@OakleyBoss

12) Soviet Red Shift Gascans 3.000 pairs
11) Troy Lee Gascans 3.000 pairs
10) Over the Top's
9) Tron Gascans
8) Medusa's
7) Ichiniro Radars 4 different combinations
6) C100 Gascans 300 pairs
5) Who is this kid Hijinx 300 pairs
4) David Flores Cascan Brown with orange icon or gunmetal icon 100 pairs
3) David Flores Gascan Blue under 100 pairs
2) Atmos Jawbones 100 pairs
1) Oakley Xmen Cyclops Visor ???

maybe somebody can help us to find the rest of the production numbers?!?

if we forget on add it to the list :)

Both flores gascans are rarer than witk hijinx and others on list. There are 100 of the brown and BELIEVED TO BE less than 100 of the blue due to recall.

I knew I would forget something, can't believe I forgot the Flores gascans!

yoshi1984 said:
slvrdragn69 said:
XTREME-O said:
I still say the C six carbon are pretty rare they may make 250 of them but how many people on here have a pair? OR even know what number they are on???

at least i can say i got to wear a pair of them :)

I sold three of them in my store. I actually sold the last one #250 of 250. It is actually still in my shop locked in our vault for the customer because he doesn't trust it in his house. So with that said they are completely done...

When that happens, doesn't seem quite as exciting as having it in your hands in your home. Im surprised they were that popular considering the price.

I agree. If I had the carbon fiber ones as well I wouldn't want them out of my sight. Especially # 250... I have pictures of it if anyone wants to see em. Theyre no different than the others except it says 250/250 lol

WHAT all C-Six carbon look the same....
damn
i would guees for 4.ooo bucks you would get something unique
HI HI :lol:

currently there are three at eBay with a few photos
i think in a store you can see more and if you have luck even tried on....

but back to topic....
any rare Oakley which we have put on the list? and maybe some help with the production numbers??

Back