1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Gtownie

Gtownie Oakley Beginner

Just got back from a trip in Park City, UT and left my Flak Jacket XLJs in the rental car. Budget saying they don't have them (of course). UGH! Guess I'll be on the lookout for another pair. Eventually I'll post enough (or pay enough) to comment on the Exchange forum...but until then I'll just bask in my stupidity.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

I've lost several pair of jackets and wires. Years later I'm still kicking myself. I feel your pain.

steveocubed likes this.
  3. Gtownie

Gtownie Oakley Beginner

Yeah - first time for me. Sucks so much.

4. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

Take this advice, if you loved them, replace them as soon as you can. If you only just liked them, take this as an opportunity to try something new. I lost some fire square wire 2.0s two summers ago in a school it work at, I still look for them every time I go there.

Sunglass Shack and Gtownie like this.
  5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Sorry to hear that but just be glad it's a pair that is easily replaced and not rare.

Sunglass Shack and Gtownie like this.
  6. Gtownie

Gtownie Oakley Beginner

Truth. I'm not even to the point where I know what's "rare". These were the polished black XLJs with fire iridium lenses. I liked them, a lot (a gift from my wife...which I haven't heard the end of...), but I'll probably spring for a different combination in round 2.

7. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Do you have Verizon Wireless or Citi card (Easy Deals)? They have rewards programs where you can get that exact pair for a nice discount, just costs a few points.

Gtownie likes this.
  8. Gtownie

Gtownie Oakley Beginner

Great idea. No Citi but I do have Verizon. I'll pop on their reward site and check it out.

Thanks!

9. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Happy to help!

Totally Bummed - image.jpg

Gtownie likes this.
  10. Gtownie

Gtownie Oakley Beginner

Damn that's a cool $57 less than we spent the first time ($150). Now going to search for some promo codes and pull the trigger tonight. While I'm looking at that page, any thoughts on the Polished Black/OO Red Iridium polarized set? Is it worth an extra $30 for polarized?