• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Totally Bummed

Where did you stay in Park City? I love that city. Try to go as much as possible.

In my opinion, yea polarized is worth $30 extra. I basically only buy polar' now unless it's not available. I like the OO base tint but personally don't like the look of the red iridium coating, just personal preference some people love it.

In my opinion, yea polarized is worth $30 extra. I basically only buy polar' now unless it's not available. I like the OO base tint but personally don't like the look of the red iridium coating, just personal preference some people love it.

Yeah they also have the black/black polarized. Seems like a safer bet.

Where did you stay in Park City? I love that city. Try to go as much as possible.

Marriott Mountainside. Was our first time skiing at PC and we loved it. Really felt better skiing at lower altitudes (some of the CO mountains give me the headaches).

My in laws own a place in the Silver King. Take a look the next time you go. I am glad you enjoyed it. Also if you did not know there is a Oakley Vault in Kimball Junction very close to PC.

My in laws own a place in the Silver King. Take a look the next time you go. I am glad you enjoyed it. Also if you did not know there is a Oakley Vault in Kimball Junction very close to PC.
I'll definitely check it out. We've actually got a Vault not far from us here in Georgia (the one in Dawsonville). Do they ever run any crazy "__% off everything" sales or something making the sunglasses discounted further than the Vault website?

Some times they have good deals. I tend to find my size pants and shoes from that store. Which is rare for me. Ask for Peak. He is a great guy to deal with at that store. He is easy to pick out. Lil short with both arms tatted up.

Some times they have good deals. I tend to find my size pants and shoes from that store. Which is rare for me. Ask for Peak. He is a great guy to deal with at that store. He is easy to pick out. Lil short with both arms tatted up.

Will do. Thanks.

Latest Posts

Back