• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tour De France 2014

Duke Nivram

(Something Clever)
USA
A spot for all to discuss this years tour de france.

Please give 24 hrs from the end of the race to discuss that stage. Some of us are not able to watch the race live, but watch when we get home and would like to avoid spoilers. Thanks

Last edited:
I don't believe that Froome is racing clean sadly. As someone who has been around the South African Pro Peletons for a while, he started his career here, and couldn't get much of a sniff at a result, and within 5 years, he's winning the TDF? Call me whatever, but Im not convinced

I don't believe that Froome is racing clean sadly. As someone who has been around the South African Pro Peletons for a while, he started his career here, and couldn't get much of a sniff at a result, and within 5 years, he's winning the TDF? Call me whatever, but Im not convinced

Technically Froome has already been caught but he had a exception and "approval" for his little inhaler fiasco recently. It's just easier and more practical to accept that any and all of the top 25% in the field were on something prior in training or will attempt something during the TDF each year.

yeah i noticed that wiggins was not on the team.

all of the sprinter will have a better chance since that Cav is out.

And I think jens will get lots of tv coverage due to him retiring a the end of this year

I think Kittel will dominate the sprints now that Cav is out. I guess we will/should find out on todays stage 3 which sprinters will be up there.

I was surprised when watching stage 3 last night that Sagan could not come around Kittel. I was almost positive he would. Kittel is a beast! winning 2 out of 3 stages so far. Today he could very well make it 3 out of 4.

I was surprised when watching stage 3 last night that Sagan could not come around Kittel. I was almost positive he would. Kittel is a beast! winning 2 out of 3 stages so far. Today he could very well make it 3 out of 4.

Sagan is not a pure sprinter at all, he showed this when finishing up with the big names on a very tough stage 2. This is exactly the reason he is so well suited to the green jersey, as he is able to pick up points on stages when a lot of the main sprinters cannot, just like Thor Hushovd a few years ago.

Back