• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tour De France 2014

Sagan continues to prove the point that he is not a PURE sprinter, he is an extremely dynamic talent, who has a future full of opportunity. Lets hope he clean and no t bluffing us all.

:rolleyes:

puppy-yawn-o.gif

Oh look, two GC contenders on the deck again...both Americans in stage seven.:headbang: Not sure what Talansky was thinking, especially since he got run over for being out of his element on the trek to the finish. Maybe he was having Tour of The Gila flashbacks after the Velonews article. :behindsofa:

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

View attachment 95085

Oh look, two GC contenders on the deck again...both Americans in stage seven.:headbang: Not sure what Talansky was thinking, especially since he got run over for being out of his element on the trek to the finish. Maybe he was having Tour of The Gila flashbacks after the Velonews article. :behindsofa:
I don't remember a tour with this many wrecks. Its been a brutal first week. Hopefully the weather will be better the next 2 weeks

I don't remember a tour with this many wrecks. Its been a brutal first week. Hopefully the weather will be better the next 2 weeks
The closest and most recent one I can think of is when Lance snagged his bars on a fans bag in the Pyrenees in 2003. Him and Hamilton were in a huge group that went down in the first stage and he narrowly missed going down with Joseba Beloki on that big left hand turn in the early part of the second week. I don't know if that happened today if the attackers would have waited for the yellow jersey like they did back then.

this tour has however still seen few abandons at the same point than the 2011 tour, which at the same time was up to near on 20 withdrawals

I tweeted at Oakley and Marc Cavendish the day after stage 1, asking about the glasses he was weaing. Oakley actually responded the other day saying "
Retweeted by Ryan Davis
baMkfR5J_normal.pngOakley @oakley · Jul 11
@jrd5497 We’re excited to be working on this project with @cvndsh, however we can’t share any additional info at this time."

I tweeted at Oakley and Marc Cavendish the day after stage 1, asking about the glasses he was weaing. Oakley actually responded the other day saying "
Retweeted by Ryan Davis
baMkfR5J_normal.pngOakley @oakley · Jul 11
@jrd5497 We’re excited to be working on this project with @cvndsh, however we can’t share any additional info at this time."
I saw that...there was another lady who did the same to Oakley Europe and got the same response. So the next time we are going to see it again isl likely when he's ready to race since both only mention Cav in the "partnership."

the worst crash i remember seeing was a couple years ago where the rider got hit by the car and sent into the barbed wire.

How does everyone think christian VanddeVelde is doing on anouncing?

Back