1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

Seller used Correos and it supposedly shipped 2 weeks ago and is going to US. Their website to be blunt sucks and doesn't seem to update anything at all. Does anyone have experience with this shipping company or thoughts? If someone wants to look at the tracking # to see if I am misreading it I'd welcome it at this point lol. Doesn't help that its a personal grail of mine that I am waiting for :(

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Well I never opt for the crappy shipping. If u don't do express in a week it's a crap shoot

3. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

It wasn't on here sadly but I figured it would be 'ok' I hope it will all be ok as I am not home at the moment so it could be waiting for me in the mailbox when I get back next week. The tracking just doesn't work like at all. I was hoping to be able to somewhat follow it on it's journey haha.

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Lol. Yea of u don't get express, tracking is almost non existant

5. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

I've had one package so far from Spain so far. Waiting for a second package right now. Once it leaves their post office, it's pretty much non-existent til it gets to you. Took about 2 weeks, but it did get here. I think Correos is the Spanish equivalent of USPS. I wouldn't worry just yet.

Fernando and flyer like this.
  6. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

Have you tried using the tracking info on the USPS website?

It works with items from the U.K

7. majorosbence1990

majorosbence1990 Oakley Expert

If i send a package from Hungary there is two way.
    1.Cheaper and slower mail with tracking number!But if the package leave the country you can not see where is is exactly in the states just when it has arrived.
    2.Expensive and faster shippment with tracking.(you can see exactly where is the package even if its in the united states)
    i hope it helps a bit ;)

8. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Yes, I've tried that. Works on most other Stuff, but for some reason not Spain.

9. Ingrassiajr7

Ingrassiajr7 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Dont sweat it brother!! I just got a grail from Spain and it took almost 20 days. I lost all tracking when it left the country and it just showed up on my door. Be patient, it will come.

supersharp likes this.
  10. flyer

flyer Oakley Expert

Yeah, once it's over the Spanish border, Correos denies any knowledge of their involvement.
    I just waited 3 weeks for a similar shipment, but it ended well.
    Here's hoping yours does too.

Fernando and supersharp like this.