• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Trade For A Nice Pair Of Diamond Earrings?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

They are 60 pts dwt princess cut (most popular cut for earrings) f/g in color and si1/si2. Set in 14k white gold. Unofficial appraisal. They jewelery graded and offered 225.00 for them. Keep on mind that appraisal was with the intention of buying them from me. Minimum return rate is doubling their money. Many stores quote prices so they can triple their money. This company may be using that rule as we paid 800. And if you 3 x your money on 225. That's 675.00
I am looking for some oakley items. Such as juliets, mars, frogskins, Over the top, Pit Boss, flak jacket and half X. Email me to let me know what you have

Some people reacted to this post.
Your wife know you're trading her jewelry for Oaks? ;D

Yes cause she still attached to them. She comes free with them
Lol. No really she does.
Yep she knows I got her some 1 carats to replace them. She had no problem with that

If you're looking for Flak Jackets, I have a pair of polished black with both blue & black rubbers and both HI Yellow and Ice Iridium XLJ lenses I'd trade straight up, I'd even cover shipping ;)

This could be the ultimate win-win for someone whose wife doesn't appreciate their collection. "Look honey, I traded one of my silly Oakleys for these beautiful earrings for you". Then use good standing to go out and buy 2 or 3 new pairs or maybe a Medusa or Timebomb.
Win-win.

Yeah that's true

Username Hidden said:
If you're looking for Flak Jackets, I have a pair of polished black with both blue & black rubbers and both HI Yellow and Ice Iridium XLJ lenses I'd trade straight up, I'd even cover shipping ;)
Just looking for some lenses. I have 5 pair 2 polished 2 Matt black and one polished without oakley branding.

Guess I should had offered this trade in time for christmas

Username Hidden said:
Yes cause she still attached to them. She comes free with them
Lol. No really she does.
Yep she knows I got her some 1 carats to replace them. She had no problem with that
No thanks man. 1 woman is already more than i can handle. I dont need another one. ;)

Yeah its funny the guys who think it would be awesome to have multiple wives are always the ones who sre single guy and haven't married yet.. Lol. Yap yap yap X2 x3? Oh just shoot me now!

Back