1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Enduro fingerprint sky blue with grey lenses $45.00
    2. Enduro sepia with sapphire irridium blue lenses $45.0

So i bought too many Oakleys last trip to the vault need tobthin out collection.
    Have up for sale new in box one blue fingerprint Enduro they have grey lenses.
    I had them switched out at the Vault near me.

Then I have a sepia Enduro with the sky blue lenses. Only want $45.00 each or $80.00 for the pair.

I will consider parting out the frame and the lenses if needed. Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161035.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161127.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161134.jpg

Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161223.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161035.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161127.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161223.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161134.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161223.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161134.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161127.jpg Trade for Jupiter squared lenses ...Oakley Enduro need to sell.   Asap .  Sepia with blue lenses - 20160823_161035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/1/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need a home for these. No one likes the enduro?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous DARK SIDE, embraced!

Rating:
    100%
    NO ONE will buy that at those prices, especially not anyone from the USA.
    Oakley Enduro $60.00

I certainly hope the prices you have are in error... or this is an epic sarcastic post!

Sorry to kill all humor, guys ;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    cereals

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Frog Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Maybe it's in Pesos? Or Thai Bahts?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous DARK SIDE, embraced!

Rating:
    100%
    An error. I certainly hope so.

Sent from Q's Note5

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was an error lol

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fixed it

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will trade for new or like new Jupiter squared lenses.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump