1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi there Oakley Buddies -

A little Background - I've actually been longing for a PB1 - Polished Black VR28 Gunmetal for a very long time. A few months ago, I managed to gather some funds to buy one and that too wasn't a complete deal, it was just for the item and the pouch - anyway, the deal went sour and I ended up using my funds to buy the Dark Silver Plate. When I tried them on, I didn't seem to like them very much and they've never been worn since. So, here I am, wanting to trade this at a value of USD 300 plus some cash for the PB1 Gunmetal VR28.

I actually have various Items that I'd like to offer up for a trade / exchange / sale I'm up for anything at this point.

1. Oakley Plate Dark Silver (Unit/Pouch/Soft Vault) - $300
    / Trade - OAKLEY - Various with PB1 Gunmetal VR28 - main.jpeg

2. Oakley Vintage Valve - Matte Grey / Black (Unit/Pouch/Soft Vault) - $180
    / Trade - OAKLEY - Various with PB1 Gunmetal VR28 - Oakleys1.jpg

3. Oakley Warden - Polished Chrome VR28 (Unit/Pouch/Soft Vault) - $195
    / Trade - OAKLEY - Various with PB1 Gunmetal VR28 - Oakleys2.jpg

All the prices above are excluding shipping. If interested, please let me know your address and I will find out how much would shipping cost.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.7%