1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    As the title says, i have a Splice FMJ+/Crystal Blue/Ice Iridium that is brand new, but no box. SKU# 03-723. It's an extra that i picked up. The one shown here is the Gen 2 (it has "Oakley" on the nose bridge). The pair i have for trade is a Gen 1.

What i would like to trade for is a Splice - Black Chrome/Polished Black/Black Iridium SKU# 03-721. I'm looking for this one in particular as it's the last colorway that i need to complete the set, minus the special colorways. Must be in like new condition but will entertain them if they have minor wear. I know it's hard to find these in great condition due to the age, but it is possible.

I am, however, open to any of the special editions if offered.

Again, only looking to trade as these are not for sale at this time.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: 7/1/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you were offering the crystal blacks with grey, I'd trade you in a heartbeat

3. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    The Back Country Store exclusive? Yah, this one is not it :lol:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Uugh. I'd love to have a pair of these. But I can't even play as I don't own a pair to trade you. Jawbones - yes. Another Splice - no.

Sigh....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Good luck! I would trade you mine as I'm not THAT attached, but it's definitely not in like new condition lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    You have one? The Black Chrome? What's the condition?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Bumpity

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hey spliced, would you consider just selling this frame? I'm looking to buy several pairs for some custom jobs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I'm not sure yet. I might consider just selling if no one bites by the new year. I'll keep you posted.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Bump it up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.