1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok, I have a pair of Rootbeer Pit bosses, ( i will post pics tonight after work).
    I am hoping that someone would want to trade some OVER THE TOPS with Fire Iridium to get these. Just let me know guys

They are in great shape, a few minor lens flaws (courtesy of previous owner) and one side plate is ever so slightly loose. But when on your face, that piece doesn't move at all. I don't want to honestly get rid of em, but I am going to California in June and i would love to sport some OTT's walking around.
    I guarantee authentic, they come with the hard box and elite bag.

Trade?? Rootbeer Pit Boss For Over The Tops? Anyone Interested - d735f19f.jpg

Trade?? Rootbeer Pit Boss For Over The Tops? Anyone Interested - 2fb5fac0.jpg

Trade?? Rootbeer Pit Boss For Over The Tops? Anyone Interested - ab798426.jpg

Trade?? Rootbeer Pit Boss For Over The Tops? Anyone Interested - e90c1957.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump for new edit

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump for a X-Metal/Ruby X-Squared + cash trade! :p

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry man lol i already have that one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal made with O-Freak 85....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    congrats man....I know you've been looking for these for a while!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Used this for the deal thread to avoid cluttering the forum with extra listings, hope it isn't a problem. Everything went off without a hitch and I'm the proud new owner of some awesome Pit Bosses! Thanks stevan5150!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal threads exist for deals that didn't originate from a previous thread, so it's unnecessary in this case. Congrats on the trade!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Congrats on the deal guys, nice swap both ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.