• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded A Whisker Frame For This!!!!!

This was the pic of what it looked like before the tune up as you. As you can see this titanium frame was in serious need of a tune up!!!

javuvyvu.jpg

Just arrived home to find my frame in mint condition courtesy of The X-Man!!!! Installed the donated rootbeer unobtainiums from Dyeraudio, and I am waiting the arrival of my gold iridium lens, then it's the hum of a dremel.... This frame is mint now!!!!
herunesa.jpg

Looks like it just came from the factory! Nice job X-man! Enjoy the new pair Xmetal!

Those are awesome. Will be nice to see them with the new lenses.

Noob question, but what is the difference between plasma and titanium Juliet frames? I have a pair that I bought thinking they were plasmas w/ emerald lenses; but they look a lot like your pair. They dont have a serial.

Those are awesome. Will be nice to see them with the new lenses.

Noob question, but what is the difference between plasma and titanium Juliet frames? I have a pair that I bought thinking they were plasmas w/ emerald lenses; but they look a lot like your pair. They dont have a serial.

First generation had a different color to the frame, more of a brownish gold. Second gen was much lighter similar to the plasma in ways but the camera doesn't capture the difference very well....

Back