1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    EDIT: Traded to Yeti :)

Hey guys, this is my first post to the exchange thread, so here goes.

I have almost 100% feedback on ebay (made a few mistakes about a year back while shipping Department 56 Collectibles. I have since ceased shipping porcelain collectible items as I realized I have no business doing so, so you have no worries :smile: My ebay username is Oaklandfoo.

I'm not 100% sure what model of M-frame this is, they are not exactly my forte.

TRADED/SOLD  Or WTT M-Frame Bundle W/ 3 Extra Lenses - DSCN1455_zps738af1b4.jpg

TRADED/SOLD  Or WTT M-Frame Bundle W/ 3 Extra Lenses - DSCN1458_zpsa36e548e.jpg

TRADED/SOLD  Or WTT M-Frame Bundle W/ 3 Extra Lenses - DSCN1456_zps7e8aa154.jpg

--From what I can tell, the grey lens that is already in the frame is a Sweep, the two VR28 lenses are Strike, and the Laser lens is a Hybrid. Please let me know in the comments if I have any of this wrong and Ill edit accordingly.

--Included in the sale:
    --M-frame with the grey lens
    --Oakley soft shell case that hold 3 lenses (does not hold the frames)
    --2 identical VR28 lenses,
    --1 green laser lens. The laser lens also has the following markings at the bottom of the lens: 820-850NM, 1064NM OD>4.

--I do not have an Oakley case for the M frame, but I can throw in a non-oakley soft case as it seems that would be better than no case at all at least for shipping purposes. Also no box or paperwork.

--I got these from a guy who said he was retired Military and this set was issued to him "for shooting", so i would guess this is one of the SI array kits from the past? but I'm not 100% sure on that. Hopefully you can tell by the pictures of what exact model we have here.

--From what I can tell I would say the frame condition is 8-9/10 with just light scratches that you have to inspect for. The lenses all have small scratches, but I could only see them upon cleaning and inspection, no big gouges or cracks. I would say all the lens range from 6-8/10. Again, I am new at this, so I'm not 100% positive that those are accurate ratings, but I'm confident they are at least in the ballpark. I can certainly deeply inspect and describe in detail the scratches if you want to know more about a specific lens or all of them. Just let me know and I can get you details in a hurry.

--Asking $105 Shipped in CONUS (more $ for shipping intl, PM for a shipping quote), but I'm open to any reasonable offers or even trades (other oakley sunglasses, display items, XL shirts/jackets/hoodies/belts/other clothing, sz 10.5 or 11 shoes, POP items, etc). I'm just getting started so I'm open to just about anything! Just shoot me a PM. Feel free to leave a comment if you notice that I left something out or if you want to know more info.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    deal done -closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.