• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Trading Half X W/ Extra Parts + OEM Ruby (purple Hue) Lenses, Can Be Used As A Penny Donor Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm on the hunt for a pair of Juliets, ideally X-Metal finish and size 15 temple shocks.

These Half X's are in Carbon Finish and have OEM Ruby Iridium Lenses. They have a dominant Red hue with secondary areas of Purple and Orange. See pictures for a comparison to a pair of FRuby Juliet lenses.

The lenses are a perfect donor for a customer Penny cut for your X-Men look satisfaction. If I could have cut them for Juliets, they'd be done so already.

The finish on the frame is in pristine condition.
Ruby lenses overall are in excellent condition 9/10
Arms and Hinge components are solid, one arm is about 3mm higher at its end, see pictures laying flat.
Ear stem and nose pad rubbers are fresh.

EXTRAS:
(1) Bare Carbon Frame, 2 small scratches on front (by thumb and on nose bridge) as pictured, about 1mm in length each.
(2) nose pads L+R
(2) T6 screws (specific to Half X frame)
(2) Temple brackets
(2) Gaskets
(2) Old Black Iridium Polarized lenses, they are scratched and visibility is affected (came with frame)
(1) Oakley microfiber soft cloth

With 2 more T6 screws and 2 arms you could essentially make another complete frame.

e20a903b-74a8-4df4-a852-7ca64de3b199.jpg
bf07a161-735a-4cd3-95c6-4e82df46e6fd.jpg
halfxt6-1.jpg
2.jpg
halfxcomparison4.jpg
halfxcomparison3.jpg
halfxcomparison2.jpg
halfxcomparison.jpg
Halfx1.jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Lots of pics. Awesome !!

Posted this a while back...had a few fair offers swing this way but no solid commitments. Been trying to scoop up an X-Metal finish pair of Penny's to cut the lenses, but haven't looked hard enough to find the right pair, so.......

If you have a pair of Juliets with either a solid nose bridge either/or clean lenses, hit me up... I'm looking specifically for an X-Metal finish of any generation. Size 15 temple shox could be a deal breaker.

And...LOOK AT THOSE LENSES! they're amazing right?

Or I'l take Cash offers before these head to the Bay.