1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi everyone. I am looking for a set of mint or near-mint Romeo 2 Black Iridium Polarized Replacement Lenses. I am offering for trade one or a combination of the following items:
    X-Squared - Ruby Iridium Lenses (Unmounted 10/10 condition)
    X-Squared - Black Iridium Polarized Lenses (Unmounted 10/10 condition)
    X-Squared - Black Iridium Lenses (previously mounted 9/10 condition)
    X-Squared - Slate Iridium Lenses (Unmounted 10/10 condition)
    Juliet - Black Iridium Lenses (previously mounted 9.5/10 condition)
    Juliet - G30 Iridium Lenses (previously mounted 9.5/10 condition)
    Juliet - OEM Red Ducati Replacement Rubber set (10/10 condition)
    Juliet - OEM Blue Replacement Rubber set (no nose bombs included) - 10/10 condition
    Juliet - OEM Black Replacement Rubber set (10/10 condition)
    X-Squared - OEM Black Replacement Rubber set (10/10 condition)

Pics of the rubber sets below. I don't feel it is necessary to add pics of the lenses to this thread because of the condition but feel free to request pics via PM.

I would be willing to trade 2 sets of non-polarized lenses for the Romeo 2 BIP lenses or maybe a combination of a lens set with a rubber set or similar trade. I may also be willing to add a bit of cash to the trade if necessary to make it fair.

Please PM only if interested.

Shipping to North America only. Will add insurance when shipping my items and will package securely.
    Thanks for looking.

Trading Lenses for Romeo 2 BIP Lenses - NEW ITEM ADDED XS DUCATI RUBBER - IMG_4135.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Edit: Nose bombs come with the OEM Blue Juliet Rubber set but not with the OEM Red Juliet Rubber set.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. I may also consider a trade for Romeo 2.0 Black Iridium lenses (non-polarized) in mint or near-mint condition. I would much prefer polarized though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. I am adding the following items to the list that I would be willing to trade:
    1998 Romeo 1 coin
    X-Squared coin
    Oakley Metal stand
    Oakley Plastic stand
    See pics below.

I would also entertain paying cash for these lenses, but they would have to be the Black Iridium Polarized version.

Trading Lenses for Romeo 2 BIP Lenses - NEW ITEM ADDED XS DUCATI RUBBER - IMG_4144.JPG Trading Lenses for Romeo 2 BIP Lenses - NEW ITEM ADDED XS DUCATI RUBBER - IMG_4145.JPG Trading Lenses for Romeo 2 BIP Lenses - NEW ITEM ADDED XS DUCATI RUBBER - IMG_4148.JPG Trading Lenses for Romeo 2 BIP Lenses - NEW ITEM ADDED XS DUCATI RUBBER - IMG_4149.JPG Trading Lenses for Romeo 2 BIP Lenses - NEW ITEM ADDED XS DUCATI RUBBER - IMG_4150.JPG Trading Lenses for Romeo 2 BIP Lenses - NEW ITEM ADDED XS DUCATI RUBBER - IMG_4152.JPG Trading Lenses for Romeo 2 BIP Lenses - NEW ITEM ADDED XS DUCATI RUBBER - IMG_4153.JPG

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Any offers?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Adding trade item: X-Squared OEM Ducati Red Rubber Earsocks and Size 15 Temple Shocks - Excellent condition.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal pending.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.