• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Trading my complete R1 XM

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on the market

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd.

Traded

Griff you get it? I know you were 2nd in line

I don't believe so.

Question: did I violate any rule here? I just honored each and every one of your offers, replied and accept or in its case, denied the offer, was I rude or anything? Please let me know
Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Question: did I violate any rule here? I just honored each and every one of your offers, replied and accept or in its case, denied the offer, was I rude or anything? Please let me know
Thanks
I don't believe you violated any rules, as it is your sale thread and you can sell to whomever you wish. It is usually forum etiquette that once you enter the negotiation process with a member, and after a few PM's of offers from the individual you aren't satisfied, then you move onto the next potential buyer. For instance, gs300 made you an offer, and you were negotiating with him and posted a response in your thread that the R1 was on hold for him. You guys didn't work out a deal and you made another post saying that the R1 was back on the market. Usually, the seller would move onto negotiating with the next member that PM'd them.

And that's what I did, after GS300 there were another members interested and what I did was move into the very next one, it happens that his offer was solid, not lowball and not taking any advantage.

That's great then. One thing to keep in mind for future deals...
You may feel like a member is low-balling you or trying to take advantage, but they may be just trying to find out what you value your trade as, if that hadn't been disclosed already. It's part of the negotiating process.

If anybody has a Romeo R1, I have a minute machine watch as part of trade titanium face with leather straps.

Status
Not open for further replies.