• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading - Penny Titanium Ice With Box&coin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've been haunted with getting a Penny for a while, till i finally got one and even after almost a year of owning it - it refuses to fit.
Even tho i'm trying to get hold of as many X-Metals as i can, i like using them, and just like my ex Romeo 1 i can't make it work for me so it has to go.
In addition I didn't and couldn't use them since the Flex coupler is loose - and definitely required tightening.
Lenses are in excellent condition except for one of them having a small dot mark on it ( does not affect view ).
Comes with the original box (coin wasn't removed) an extra nose bomb (singular) it's ancient looking microfiber bag.
Rubbers are also in great condition and none of them needs to be replaced.
Now, given that none of the rubbers has to be replaced i dunno what Oakley will charge for the tune-up, i've read many things around the forums about this issue starting with full price and also free of charge - then again - i have no idea.
I won't do this myself since i live in Israel at the moment and the Oakley customer service here is about as useful as a poopy flavoured lollypop.
To the point - I'd like to trade these (with added cash if need be) for either XXs ( not 24Ks ) or Romeo 2 (Not Polished frame and preferably not Carbon - unless it's Scelzi but who am i kidding - no1 wants to trade those) whose Flex coupler is in tight - coz the logistics of sending it for a tune up are a bit tricky for me.
If anyone's interested PM me plz.
I don't mean to sell'em , just wanna trade.
Pics will be up soon for whoever is interested (when i drive to my other appartment to get them ).
Have a great week everybody.

P.S
No serial number
Lenses are Ice
Insured shipping with tracking is of course the means of trade.

**Edit : Ice lenses prolly ARE Ice iridium so i removed a remark**

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Lenses are Ice , not Ice Iridium
Insured shipping with tracking is of course the means of trade.

i think you mean "Lenses are ice iridium, not ice iridium polarised"

might be Ice Iridium but it says Ice on the box
"Ice"

I'm not so sure how do upload pics directly into the post - so i've added pic links.

Is it possible that aakley made Ice Iridium lenses and just called them Ice?

Username Hidden said:
might be Ice Iridium but it says Ice on the box
"Ice"

I'm not so sure how do upload pics directly into the post - so i've added pic links.

Is it possible that aakley made Ice Iridium lenses and just called them Ice?

you exactly. boxes sometimes dont say 'iridium' because its a given. Titanium/Ice is the most common Penny combo. good luck! of you want to sell, let me know,