1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    I have a polished Penny, with ruby lenses (lenses are a custom cut, there is a slight gap in the bottom of the lens but not real noticeable and doesn't effect vision at all), that I am looking to trade for a pair of black Over the Tops. Don't need to be new or come with box (always nice but not nessesary) and depending on the condition I would be willing to add some cash. Please PM me with pictures if your interested in a trade.

Thanks! Trading Polished Penny For Blk OTT - image.jpg Trading Polished Penny For Blk OTT - image.jpg Trading Polished Penny For Blk OTT - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/3/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have Black / Ruby OTT for sale BNIB - but im not hooked on polished frames

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    If you change your mind let me know, don't have budget to just buy OTT out right, I could add 100 bucks on top of the penny's?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You dont have x-metal Penny ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    :( nope

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest