1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. sideways

sideways Oakley Enthusiast

Stopped by the store today to pick up a transfer case for my girlfriend before we take a little vacation this week. I'm sure it will be a bit oversized for her but hey if she doesn't like it I'll wear it:)
    Here it is!
    Transfer Case For The Lady! - 545b6909.jpg

Here it is with my minute machine for those of you wondering about the size. It's actually not as small as I originally thought lol.
    Transfer Case For The Lady! - 593213a1.jpg

Not sure why this uploaded upside down lol:/

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

Nice!

It just seems small in comparison to the Gearbox, but that's 'cause the Gearbox is pretty huge. xD

3. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

ha, i'd rock that watch myself also haha.

4. sideways

The only thing that bugs me about the gearbox is how thick the case is. It reminds me way too much of a bulky invicta. Im still tempted to pick up the stealth yellow one though lol

5. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I've been rocking my silver Transfer Case daily since I bought it last weekend. I really enjoy the size and feel of it, although I'm still eyeing the stealth Gearbox! I get so many compliments on my Transfer Case because of it's unique design. I also like how easy to see that it's Oakley, compared to the Gearbox...

6. sideways

The transfer case is such a comfortable watch. I agree that it's a nice size, especially for active wear. I'm still debating between a gearbox and transfer case. I love the silver transfer case that you have but on the other hand I love the stealth yellow gearbox. I'm almost temped to get both! Lol I need to sign up for OA, Oakleyholics Anonymous

7. whitey

whitey Oakley Beginner

nice purchase! I love the gearbox but its way too big for my small wrist. Im stoked oakley is making some smaller size watches again.