1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like new, worn 3 times, box and bag are all in MINT condition, just really want the TRON 3D's to go with my TRON Pitboss.... Let me know if you're up for a trade, solid seller, been on eBay since 2000

Please PM me a pic with your forum name handwritten somewhere in the pic, as I have done so below:

Transformers 3D Gascan For Your TRON 3D Gascan - 20120915_180209.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: 7/23/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    To all members reviewing this thread. Per forum rules lets keep this thread to the trade only of this pair. If you read his posts, he clearly states that he will not contribute any cash or accept nothing less then an even trade, pair for pair. I have PM'ed him and this is his thread and this is how he would like to do his trade. I have tried to explain to him the differences of these models to help assist him..... Please respect his thread and keep it only for the trade as he requested. Any unessassary posts will be deleted. Thanks!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought I would try bumping this again since I'm still considering this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still available, and will add in a negotiable amount of red re-release B-1B grips in order to get this trade settled............

Transformers 3D Gascan For Your TRON 3D Gascan - 2014-08-08 08.15.23-1.jpg