• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trashed Ebay Juliets Are Now Revitalized.

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
I purchased both of these from ebay for little of nothing a few weeks ago, both are serialized. And the nosebridge and rubbers were horrible on both. I Sent them off the XMAN and he made them so tight that its not even funny! He is incredible!
Installed Linegear gold mirror and white rubbers on the plasma frame, and instead of the "go to color" ruby in the Xmetal frame i decided to snag some VL Green Mirror and man pics dont do the justice. Great lenses, the base coat is an amber color..very nice and added new black rubbers.
167255E1-45AA-4891-B22B-398B176AEDD5-6600-00000607F3FDC8E0.jpg

EEFE49EE-1C5B-4F89-977C-9E6BF2124997-6600-00000607FACCE1D1.jpg

one thing that blows my mind is honestly the fit/cut quality of the Linegear lenses. Don't get me wrong the VL isn't bad, its just that the linegear is superb in finish and clarity.

one thing that blows my mind is honestly the fit/cut quality of the Linegear lenses. Don't get me wrong the VL isn't bad, its just that the linegear is superb in finish and clarity.

You are right, I have Linegear gold mirror on my Romeo 1 its nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for Linegear products also, good Japan made stuff! Those gold mirror lenses look a lot more transmissive than I thought/hoped they were. Can your eyes be seen pretty easily with those on? I was looking at those to replace my OEM gold in my titanium frame...

Latest Posts

Back