• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traveling To Cincinnati And Indy Tomorrow, Stop At Which Oakley Stores?

Ryan_C

Oakley Expert
IN
So tomorrow, I am planning on making a day of traveling to Cincinnati and then to Indy. I have actually never been to a Vault or O Store, I want to at least stop at one, if not the 3 I will be near.

Here's the three I am talking about:
Vault @ Cincinnati Premium Outlets
O Store @ Cincinnati Kenwood Mall
O Store @ Indianapolis Circle Centre Mall

I like a lot of different things Oakley has out. Which one of these would not be worth my time stopping in at? Should I definitely stop at the Vault, in case I come across some killer deal?

Any other suggestions?

a member that lives here in ky told me the cincinatti vault is pretty cool, and usually have deals on mondays and friday. ive been wanting to go to that one, is about 2 hours away from me

Yea I was at the Cincy Vault over the holidays and they had some great deals on clothes. You never know what you will find there. Stop at that one for sure. Easy to get too just off the freeway.
I will be there in a few weeks myself.
Happy Hunting.

Good advice! Vault for sure then. I was wondering if the O Store in Indy is a joke.

Are more Vaults usually better for finding killer deals than O Stores?

Good advice! Vault for sure then. I was wondering if the O Store in Indy is a joke.

Are more Vaults usually better for finding killer deals than O Stores?
My experience I never find SALE items in O stores. Vaults are the place for better deals.

I live in Northern Ky near Cincinnati. The guys and gals at both stores are great in everything I have gotten from them. The Kenwood Oakley store always has come cool stuff in there and they are always helpful. The vault is also very nice in what you can find there and what they have. I have found some real gems there that I didn't think I could find, AKA Devils Brigade Sideways about a year ago. I would go to both stores and shop their regularly. If you got any questions just pm me and I can help out.

Yeh I usually look for sales in vaults, and sold out items in O-Stores. I once came across Jupiter Camo's and Shaun White Frogs a few weeks after they both just sold out, and didn't pull the trigger...bad decision.

Back