1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jfiori

jfiori Oakley Beginner

So I just received a pair of BNIB TTA's from a seller off eBay, I know they are authentic and all I'm just wondering why there is no sku number of markings of any kind on the inside of the arms? Looking at google some show no markings some say Trouble Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator: 5/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

I am assuming the markings would just mess up the glow in the dark aspect? I really have no clue though I don't have a pair.

3. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Ha the markings are in the inside of the arms and don't affect the glow in the dark feature at all! I don't know of anyone that actually wears theirs at night but anyways, i can't tell if this one is a fake or not. the Oakley on the arms is pretty legit but i haven't seen anyone get one without markings. I know that there were some prototypes made and this might be one! Not 100% sure though..

4. jfiori

jfiori Oakley Beginner

I'm certain they're real, just wondering about the plain inside arms. The pre-production explanation would also explain the lack of a full label. But I could be wrong.

5. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast