1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Sunglass Shack

Sunglass Shack Oakley Enthusiast

Today, my Rep and I talked for about 30 minutesand towards the end of the conversation I asked if Oakley has any big plans for 2014. I said, we have no more Juliets or X Metals and nothing like over the top all we have is Pit Boss 2. He started to tell me there are things in the works for a new big release this year but then stopped and said he doesn't want to promise anything too early. So he basically said there will be, as long as everything goes smoothly. Kind of exciting. I should have the new release for April/May in my hands to try on sometime in early March but you'll probably hear about those as soon as I do. Oakley gives the reps what's known as a hot sheet and from there they send that to all their retailers.

I tried getting some more Juliets from my B2B portal but my Rep confirmed that Oakley is bone dry on them and will never get another one in. Missed it by 2 weeks. Grrrrrrr

Twitch likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

is it those carbon ferraris? If so, Id rather buy fakes..

Sundalo likes this.
  3. Sunglass Shack

Sunglass Shack Oakley Enthusiast

No mention of specifics, he started to get into something and stopped himself. But hopefully this year will be a great one for Oakley as far asnew stuff goes. He says a ton of existing stiff is all being discontinued and expect a huge new selection this year. We'll see......

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

They put out that new Valve, and your complaining about the Ferrari Carbon?!