• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Triggerman Colorways

I just got the Steel/Ice Triggerman a couple days ago. Looks even better in person... The matte "steel" with the polished navy blue on the bottom half of the frame is very original. Definitely a nice looking pair of Oakleys.
Mind snapping a few real world pics of those? I tried searching/Googling but can only seem to find stock photos..

Is this one supposed to be a Ferrari version? Cause it sure looks like it

Screenshot_2015-12-19-01-03-39.png

I guess the way i see it is an omatter badman. How would we feel if oakley put out an omatter juliet? I don't hate the frame, but for some reason I just feel like it could've been done better.
I personally think/ believe for some reason the triggerman is supposedly should be the 3rd of the new X-Metal batch, the name and design is a big giveaway... but it turned out to be an O matter anyway. Maybe to much like the Badman? Love the colorways and the torch lenses, that's why i am more frustated that it didn't turned out as an X-Metal.

Last edited:
I got the steel w/ ice iridium yesterday. Loks even better in person. I know there wasn't a lot of love for the triggerman when they first came out( people thinking it was a cheap version of the badman.) but I prefer these over the badman now. I agree with @motoGP_fanatic, these would have been awesome as an X metal.

Back