• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Triggerman

yep agree with all of you. I want to smash the F-ing frames. Not an ounce of metal anywhere. 130/shade is ok price for it. But def not worth 260. A total disaster waste. More for daily wear F-it. Utterly upsetting. Was looking forward whole day to em. Gonna blow off some steam watching Hannibal S2.
They're $260?

yep agree with all of you. I want to smash the F-ing frames. Not an ounce of metal anywhere. 130/shade is ok price for it. But def not worth 260. A total disaster waste. More for daily wear F-it. Utterly upsetting. Was looking forward whole day to em. Gonna blow off some steam watching Hannibal S2.
I just checked....they are not $260......WHERE you see them for that price? :shock:

They're $260?

A kid goes into the drugstore to buy some condoms. The cashier tells him it'll be $10.85. He responds, "I thought they were $10. What's the $0.85 for?"

"TAX!"

"I thought they stayed on by themselves..."

Non-polars are $160 but the PDP version is $230, after taxes (at least in my locale) they'd be $250... not quite $260 but close... ;)

A kid goes into the drugstore to buy some condoms. The cashier tells him it'll be $10.85. He responds, "I thought they were $10. What's the $0.85 for?"

"TAX!"

"I thought they stayed on by themselves..."

Non-polars are $160 but the PDP version is $230, after taxes (at least in my locale) they'd be $250... not quite $260 but close... ;)
Blah......stupid tax. :p

I don't really pay attention to prices anyway.......which brings up a funny story about this weekend with the GF......

I had to get something for a guy I know. I go with the GF to go get it......tell the guys what I need....they supply me with said product.....I get a phone call so I turn around and walk away.... (you know who you are who called)......GF ends up paying for the stuff.......15 minutes later while walking I ask her how much the stuff was.....her reply? "I don't know"..... :rofl: I said to her you got ME syndrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:!!!!!!!!

Had a chance to try it out over the weekend. Very light and feels very cheap. Even some of the long time employees of my local O store think it is a trash.

The price point should have been where Madman/Badman are.
So charge more for something u think is cheap? Or did I miss something..

Back