• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trip / Suggestions

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
I am going on a small trip starting this coming Wednesday 03/05. I will be flying into Myrtle Beach SC and spending the day there on Wednesday. On Thursday we are driving on to Charleston SC where we will be until Saturday. Friday we are attending a wedding in Charleston. On Saturday we are driving on to Florida (Clearwater / St. Pete ) On Sunday we are seeing a Red Sox Spring training game at their facility. On Monday we are seeing a Phillies / Braves game in Clearwater and on Tuesday we are seeing Phillies at Braves in Orlando before flying home to NJ.

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for O stuff in Myrtle Beach or Charleston SC. I looked and saw a vault in MB and a sunglass warehouse in Charleston. I was just wondering if anyone had any good locations to recommend, maybe something not super well known. Also if you have any suggestions for Food and drinks in those areas as well. I have never been to either place so all suggestions are welcome.

I have the Clearwater / Orlando locations down as we go there frequently and know some good spots in those locations. Was at the O store and the Vault in Orlando just after Christmas.

I am excited to be leaving NJ and this terrible weather (expecting another 8-10" Sun. into Mon.) and get further South where it is warmer and hopefully not bad weather. Excited to see some spring training baseball as well. Needless to say I will be taking several pairs of glasses with me and hope to come home with a few new ones as well.

Back