1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    price include shipping w tracking, u pay paypal fees

Tron 3D gascan, used only a couple of times at the movies, condition is as good as new. Box, bag, paperwork all included. Will also include an additional pair of VL Ice lenses.
    - $300

I will ship the next working day upon receipt of payment

thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    Bump...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you consider dropping the price?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    Make me an offer via PM?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent via paypal. Can you please provide signature confirmation for our safety?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    Payment received. Thanks!

I ship via registered parcel with tracking which will require signature upon receipt.

Will PM u the tracking # in the next 24 hours.

Cheers

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome thank you. Can you tell me how to provide you feedback? I want to become a reputable buyer and seller on this forum.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    Item shipped and tracking # provided via PM and PayPal...

thanks!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    There are threads to review how it is done....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous 奥克利专家

Rating:
    97.4%
    Oakley Noob received this pair of glasses and has claimed that item is not as described and requested for partial refund. I have responded by offering a full refund, no questions asked.

I have declined the partial refund method, but instead, have offered a full refund + shipping costs of the glasses. I will issue the refund + shipping cost within 24hrs of receiving a tracking number from him. Refund item is to be shipped to my US address in Portland Oregon.

@ Oakley Noob - awaiting your kind reply and agreement to my arrangement. All onus of the item, upon item shipped and receipt of refund, is on me. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.