1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. numrich07

numrich07 Oakley Beginner

Was anyone able to get a pair for this price from Sunglass Hut? They are sold out now but had them on sale plus an extra 30% off the above price. I wish I would of seen that earlier

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I tried, but they were already sold out. I saw most of the sale items were only available in-store though, so maybe these were the same way. If not, FML!

3. numrich07

numrich07 Oakley Beginner

I have never had success trying to get anything from them. I don't even know why they have Oakleys on sale online since they are all in store only supposedly.

4. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Wow that sure is a steal! Well done to those that got!!!

5. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I tried a couple of weeks ago when their was an additional 50% off their sale merchandise. Even if they have it available on line, once you put it in your cart and check out....you get an edit saying that it is sold out. I had the X-Squared in my cart.........when I checked out....I was out of luck.

6. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Yah, saw it a couple weeks ago, but was already sold out. :sad:

7. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I was hoping to get those x squares for that price too, but it said in-store only when I tried to get them. That would have been a helluva deal!

8. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

It seems like all of the sale items have been "in-store only" as of late :sad:

9. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Same here is tried to get both the X squarers and the trons but they were sold out of both and they also said in store only. I wish i could find on for 50 bucks though.

10. juarez7514

juarez7514 Oakley Beginner

Found a store that has a couple 3d trons if anyone is in southern Cali pm me. Can give you the phone number. $100 plus 30% off. Not bad