• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron 3D Gascans For $99.98???

Splice if you want the 3d lens let me know. We can do a trade. I just wanted the frame

I'm ok. Thanks for the offer though! I know you haven't been on the boards long, but i dunno if you saw the thread about not popping out the 3D lenses as they will peel very easily. Also the orbitals are shaped differently from the regular Gascans. You're better off buying a polished Gascan and swapping the earstems.

Hahaha, looking for these too huh? My local SGH's didn't have them, or so they say they didn't, LOL.

I actually found a pair at another SGH near me. Picked it up for $60.88 out the door :smile: Of course they didn't have the box, but at least the frames were in great condition.

I actually found a pair at another SGH near me. Picked it up for $60.88 out the door :smile: Of course they didn't have the box, but at least the frames were in great condition.

WTF..my SGH has them for $120!! Where did you pick yours up at?

I didn't get the Trons. If you look back at what Uluahunter asked, it was about the SGH Matte Clear/Ruby Holbrooks. They didn't have the Trons.

I didn't get the Trons. If you look back at what Uluahunter asked, it was about the SGH Matte Clear/Ruby Holbrooks. They didn't have the Trons.

I was talking about the holbrooks. Man thats a steal! My SGH in the mall has them for $120..maybe ill go nudge them

Oh, i'm all over the place about who's asking about which frame. I just punched in my zip code on the website and i called the first store, which was the Laguna Hills Mall. She had one left and held it for me.

The 30% off clearance sale is over. But they still do have the Matte Clears for $79.98

Oakley OO9102 HOLBROOK Sunglasses at Sunglass Hut

You could print that out and take it to your local SGH and have them price adjust.

Latest Posts

Back