• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Gascan, Troy Lee Gascan, STPL Radar, Hatchet, And Many More For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Tron Gascan, no bag or box, 9/10 condition. Lens 9.9/10, I wore these to the Tron Film, so they are not new, but they are in almost perfect condition. I do see a few surface scratches on the frame (top left orbital) very hard to see!! $140 shipped
If you get em and you're not happy with them, I'll pay for the return shipping. Original HDO3D Lens

STPL Radar NIB I bought a pair of these and they had something on the frame, I sent them back to Oakley and they sent me another pair. I sold my STPL Holbrooks yesterday so I have no need for these. $125 shipped

Black Felon New no box...I bought these on the vault for around $40, they are way to small for me. I'd like $40 for these, but anything close to that I'll take. Crappy pictures, I know, sorry

Silver and Brown Hatchet, both are new without box. Perfect condition. They are NOT polarized. $80 shipped a piece

Sold Out Jupiter NIB $85 shipped

I also have the Troy Lee Phobia Gascan for sale it's used in 7/10 condition. No box or bag. Lens have scratches on them. Left lens is pretty bad, right lens has 1 pretty good scratch on it. Frame has some scratches and dings on it. This is a pair I'd say would be great for wearing. Not so much for display. I'm letting them go cheap though. $115 shipped.
Also have the Stanley Donwood Jupiter NIB for sale $100 (not the MPH pair)
Also have the Will Barras Montefrio NIB for $100 shipped Serial numbered as well.
Womens Breast Cancer Awareness Dangerous Frame is a 9/10 lens are a 8/10 $75 shipped
Womens Breast Cancer Awareness Enduring Frame is a 8/10 lens are a 7/10 $50 shipped
Womens Breast Cancer Awareness Ravishing Frame is a 8/10 Lens are a 7/10 $65 shipped
I'm going to be making a larger than normal purchase here very soon so I'm unloading a good bit of stuff. If you don't like my prices throw me an offer. Nothing too ridiculous though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Trons are mine!!!!!!

PM sent....

Pm sent

Username Hidden said:
I'm going to be making a larger than normal purchase here very soon so I'm unloading a good bit of stuff. If you don't like my prices throw me an offer. Nothing too ridiculous though.

Another C-Six owner?

lol you nailed it Tony hahahahaha I gotta have it!!!

UPDATE: Tron Gascan, BCA Dangerous, Silver Hatchet and Will Barras Montefrio SOLD

Pm'd for the Troy Lee Gascan

Username Hidden said:
lol you nailed it Tony hahahahaha I gotta have it!!!

UPDATE: Tron Gascan, BCA Dangerous, Silver Hatchet and Will Barras Montefrio SOLD
Crikey Walker...another Elite roller. I' dont feel worthy in your presence lol.

Your wife doesn't want those Breast Cancer awareness oakley's anymore? the Ravishing was a sick pair, and the Dangerous? O.O

I actually had 2 of the dangerous, and she doesn't like the ravishing...oh and whatever you do, don't mention the price of the c six on facebook lmao she'd kill me lmao