• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Gascan, Troy Lee Gascan, STPL Radar, Hatchet, And Many More For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I actually had 2 of the dangerous, and she doesn't like the ravishing...oh and whatever you do, don't mention the price of the c six on facebook lmao she'd kill me lmao
I'll do that right after i finish this comment...so much for that happy anniversary celebratoin comment she posted on your facebook lol. J/K i wouldn't do that to you but seriously, I think she's smart enough to know those c-six didn't cost $200.00

Some people reacted to this post.
lol I'll probably just tell her I traded several pairs for em, and that technically isn't a lie lmao but they are actually sold out on the website so I don't know when I'll be getting a pair. Hopefully soon though!

Username Hidden said:
lol I'll probably just tell her I traded several pairs for em, and that technically isn't a lie lmao but they are actually sold out on the website so I don't know when I'll be getting a pair. Hopefully soon though!
I hope to still see you around for 2012 Adam lmao. :) yes technically its not lying...lol. tell her you sacrificed some Oakley's for these beautys, than instantly take her out to dinner lmao.

Username Hidden said:
I hope to still see you around for 2012 Adam lmao. :) yes technically its not lying...lol. tell her you sacrificed some Oakley's for these beautys, than instantly take her out to dinner lmao.

lmao I'll have to take her somewhere nice like McDonalds lol

Username Hidden said:
lmao I'll have to take her somewhere nice like McDonalds lol
HAHAHAHH...that's cruel...maybe splurge and order a mclfurry..they still have those right? :p or Hooters.

I guess they have em lol and we don't have a hooters here lol

Username Hidden said:
I guess they have em lol and we don't have a hooters here lol
for shame lol. that'd be perfect! :) guess it's jack in the box then.

Nice prices dude, good luck on the people getting some nice pairs :)

Damnit...I wanted those Tron's. I can't believe they went so fast haha. Are the Troy Lee's still up for sale?

I think I have someone buying those, haven't confirmed for sure yet though