• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TRON HDO-3D Gascan Question

char1ieone

Oakley Beginner
I know that O-Review may not be able to update info from time to time, but I was wondering whether the"TRON HDO-3D Gascans" were really released by Oakley? I first heard about the 3D Gascans, but only when Transformers 3 came out and noticed and seen some for Tin Tin and the Hobbit, but just recently ran into some TRONs, but I don't see em in the database on O-Review.

Okay, your right. I see 'em now. They weren't listed as TRON but just regular Gascans. Out of all the HDO-3D Gascans, I believe that those are by far the best color scheme released. Has anyone eve used or tried the HDO-3D glasses? How good are they compared to the basic Buddy Holly 3D or the double lensed washable glases they have in the theaters?

I would want a pair to own just for the sake of having an actual HDO-3D, and how significant of a shift or approach that was taken by Oakley in that area. Kinda like the Thumps, OverTheTops, X-Metals, etc. I originally wanted the Transformers cause I am a big TF fan, but ever since I saw the TRON HDO-3D, oh yyyyyeah!

To give you an idea of how much better Oakley's 3D glasses are, Oakley is the only company in the world to release optically correct 3D eyewear.

Hope that helps you out a bit.

:thumb:

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you are a bad influence?!

Oh comeon now. Its a smart move! Its less strain for your eyes and much more enjoyable movie sessions. Plus no extra charges for crummy 3d glasses anymore! Saves u in the long run.

And yeah, i do that haha. Why else would we all be here except to spread this disease we have

Back