• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TRON HDO-3D Gascan Question

I'm so glad I have at least two of every 3D release. The Trons are by far the best of the four. Good luck finding a set!

How do you mean?

I can totally see the TRON set get very valuable and collectable in the future, and $275 with all the documents, tags, and box will probably be veryy, very hard to come by in the future. I on the fence 'bout them. They are killer, functional for today's 3D movie experience, which I am not a fan of mostly because all the 3D glasses they distribute in the the movie theaters darken the picture and color quality. These definitley would not save me money in the 3D movie market as I would still be paying the extar $2 to see the movie, but just using my own 3D glasses. I'm really trying to look at this in a future collectable aspect, style (color combo and movie relation), value for their limited quantities that may be out. $275 is quite a bit of cash that I could put that on a pair of X-Metals. Hmmmmm...

here they are charging an EXTRA dollar for those crap 3d glasses, and you keep em. so it will save me money, albeit not that much lol.

Back