• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Tron Legacy Gascan W/ Ice Iridium Authentic Oakley Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I recently picked up a second pair of Tron Gascans with the 3D lenses. I purchased a 3D TV and wanted another pair of these. So I now have 3 total, one with sunglass lenses and 2 with the 3D lenses. I have no need for the sunglasses as I have never worn them, so I am selling them. These are brand new, complete with everything and includes the authentic ice iriduim lenses. Get these now before they're gone. Since I spent another $55 on the lenses, they are a little more than normal, but can be used as sunglasses. No trades at this time as im wanting the funds to purchase a new road bike. I do not have the original 3D lenses that came with these. $300 shipped to CONUS:

1188ded2c9643d96bed6205b6fb0816b.jpg

20120906_074311.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent.

Sorry forgot to add pic.

those are bad...

Sorry, should have been $300 shipped!

Do they have a different black frame on the front, or original? From what I remember, the lenses don't fit in the 3D Frame as well.

Username Hidden said:
Do they have a different black frame on the front, or original? From what I remember, the lenses don't fit in the 3D Frame as well.

Same frame front, dont notice sny issued but o claims they arent interchangeable....

If you put the frames on top of one another, the 3D frames have a slightly tighter curve. I found that while wearing the 3D frames, the lenses touched my eyelashes, whereas the normal Gascan frames are flawless on my face. It's really goofy. Happened with all 3 of my frames :sad:

Hmm, never had that problem, but once i switched the lenses, I've never switched back to 3D so it hasn't been an issue.

BTW, these are still available...$300 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back