1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I recently picked up a second pair of Tron Gascans with the 3D lenses. I purchased a 3D TV and wanted another pair of these. So I now have 3 total, one with sunglass lenses and 2 with the 3D lenses. I have no need for the sunglasses as I have never worn them, so I am selling them. These are brand new, complete with everything and includes the authentic ice iriduim lenses. Get these now before they're gone. Since I spent another $55 on the lenses, they are a little more than normal, but can be used as sunglasses. No trades at this time as im wanting the funds to purchase a new road bike. I do not have the original 3D lenses that came with these. $300 shipped to CONUS:

Tron Legacy Gascan W/ Ice Iridium Authentic Oakley Lenses - 1188ded2c9643d96bed6205b6fb0816b.jpg

Tron Legacy Gascan W/ Ice Iridium Authentic Oakley Lenses - 20120906_074311.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry forgot to add pic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    those are bad...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Theyre available!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, should have been $300 shipped!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Do they have a different black frame on the front, or original? From what I remember, the lenses don't fit in the 3D Frame as well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Same frame front, dont notice sny issued but o claims they arent interchangeable....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    If you put the frames on top of one another, the 3D frames have a slightly tighter curve. I found that while wearing the 3D frames, the lenses touched my eyelashes, whereas the normal Gascan frames are flawless on my face. It's really goofy. Happened with all 3 of my frames :sad:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmm, never had that problem, but once i switched the lenses, I've never switched back to 3D so it hasn't been an issue.

BTW, these are still available...$300 shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.