1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys, I finally scored a PB Tron from a member here and need all the accessories that come with them. Let me know what you have and we can go from there. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    I have a Backpack if interested PM me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Freak, I am going to try and get the smaller accessories from this one first I like the Tron backpack but I don't see myself using it and I can't just have it sitting around ;)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous RIP RoTors

Rating:
    100%
    Cool

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any luck out there? Anyone have the original microfiber or box for me?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good morning all, any luck in deciding to sell me your extras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You're looking for the original Tron wooden box? I think that wont be an easy task, but you can get a regular PB1 wooden box and have the Icon painted in Tron colors. There are many selling those boxes here. I know @Zoll has one to sell. They are identical,to the Tron box, just the icon color changes. As far as the original Tron MF bag, that will be a tough one to find.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yep, that's what I am hunting for. The wooden box isn't too important but I would really like the microfiber and eventually the boxes will show up, hopefully... I hadn't thought about making a Tron box and having the icon changed. Good idea!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not changed, just paint it. MF bags show up here every so often in the $30-$35 area. Contact @Zoll for the wooden box.
    Cheers

Anonymous likes this.