• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Tron PB box/bag/accessories

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, I finally scored a PB Tron from a member here and need all the accessories that come with them. Let me know what you have and we can go from there. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a Backpack if interested PM me

Thanks Freak, I am going to try and get the smaller accessories from this one first I like the Tron backpack but I don't see myself using it and I can't just have it sitting around ;)

Cool

Any luck out there? Anyone have the original microfiber or box for me?

Good morning all, any luck in deciding to sell me your extras?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Username Hidden said:
You're looking for the original Tron wooden box? I think that wont be an easy task, but you can get a regular PB1 wooden box and have the Icon painted in Tron colors. There are many selling those boxes here. I know @Zoll has one to sell. They are identical,to the Tron box, just the icon color changes. As far as the original Tron MF bag, that will be a tough one to find.

Yep, that's what I am hunting for. The wooden box isn't too important but I would really like the microfiber and eventually the boxes will show up, hopefully... I hadn't thought about making a Tron box and having the icon changed. Good idea!

bump back up. Anyone got something for me?

Bump this up. Someone has a set of these laying around they want to get rid of right?? :)

Username Hidden said:
Bump this up. Someone has a set of these laying around they want to get rid of right?? :)

I do but the offer would have to be pretty good. ;)