• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Tron Pit Boss

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Want to trade my tron pit boss. It's a great pair but I just don't wear it. It has been worn, but is flawless to my eyes. Not looking to sell.

Trades:
Minute Machine
Time Bomb
Jordan Romeo
Complete Plasma/Fire Romeo - bnib condition

Throw some stuff at me, I may be willing to add cash for the right stuff. Or you may have to add. All depends.

CURRENT BEST OFFER:
Complete near bnib silver minute machine.

a2a7a6eq.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
This breaks my heart

Hmm i want another.. i have a problem. Have a plasma romeo but it has 24k lenses. Matching serial box. I might be willing to...bit kind of at the bar. Great place to make choices hmm. Ill pm you when i get home if still available.

a 3rd!!!! LOL Gecko you do have a problem, you should still sell me the sock Trons :)

Username Hidden said:
Hmm i want another.. i have a problem. Have a plasma romeo but it has 24k lenses. Matching serial box. I might be willing to...bit kind of at the bar. Great place to make choices hmm. Ill pm you when i get home if still available.

Cool let me know

Sock tron....make me laugh haha.. sad but true. The look so sweet with dr chops blue lenses in them.

Username Hidden said:
Sock tron....make me laugh haha.. sad but true. The look so sweet with dr chops blue lenses in them.

You put blue lenses in the Sock Tron?

Yea. My other set hasnt been worn so made the socks a wearing pair.
In the picture in the other thread the top pair has blue polarized lenses. Sorry to get off topic of sale.

Yeah sorry Q, Gecko if you can when you get home you should take more pics for me I would like to see better pics of the Socks.

Don't do it Q, you'll regret it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.