• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Pit Boss

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
N

nightpusher1

Hello,
Could anyone tell me how much a new pair of Tron Pit Boss should go for ,and could you describe how they should be packaged.

Thanks in advance

It's hard to put a price on them... Because everyone has their own value. But I've seen them go for a pretty penny of 600 dollars+, I've also seen them go pretty cheap. I'm no pitboss expert though. They come in an elite microfiber bag within a wooden (velvet lined) box with the elite logo on it, and that all comes inside a black cardboard box with a printed logo on top, and that is inside another box. It's basically a nice pair of glasses within a box, within a box, within a box...

700 plus without back pack. Anything lower grab them quick or I will

How about just the regular pit boss? like the rootbeer frame? how much will it cost for a pre-owned, without a box and pouch, basically just the glasses? Any idea guys?

How about just the regular pit boss? like the rootbeer frame? how much will it cost for a pre-owned, without a box and pouch, basically just the glasses? Any idea guys?

Ebay is a little over the top on bosses but without the bag and box I would say the 300 to 400 mark is the highest I would go. I got 2 bosses with box and bags around the 350 range.

Do not get the ones on Ebay from Canada. They do not come with the box or velvet type bag. I think we can all agree that those are fakes.

Retail on the Tron PB was $750+Tax... I bought mine for $700, hey save a few bucks when you can...

I would say anything under $800 is a good deal.....

Do not get the ones on Ebay from Canada. They do not come with the box or velvet type bag. I think we can all agree that those are fakes.

Is there any PB that is on rootbeer color? Most of the PB's that I saw on ebay from canada are mostly matte black. So is there any fake PB rootbeer?

Is there any PB that is on rootbeer color? Most of the PB's that I saw on ebay from canada are mostly matte black. So is there any fake PB rootbeer?

I havent seen any yet. Just avoid Canadian sellers and refer to the PB fake thread. I think RB and Polished would be legit but remember to check feedback and location. :) Happy Boss hunting :).

Back