1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. nightpusher1

nightpusher1 Guest

Hello,
    Could anyone tell me how much a new pair of Tron Pit Boss should go for ,and could you describe how they should be packaged.

Thanks in advance

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

It's hard to put a price on them... Because everyone has their own value. But I've seen them go for a pretty penny of 600 dollars+, I've also seen them go pretty cheap. I'm no pitboss expert though. They come in an elite microfiber bag within a wooden (velvet lined) box with the elite logo on it, and that all comes inside a black cardboard box with a printed logo on top, and that is inside another box. It's basically a nice pair of glasses within a box, within a box, within a box...

3. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

700 plus without back pack. Anything lower grab them quick or I will

4. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

How about just the regular pit boss? like the rootbeer frame? how much will it cost for a pre-owned, without a box and pouch, basically just the glasses? Any idea guys?

5. Devastator01

Devastator01 Oakley Collector

I saw a pair on ebay for $425

6. atrain

Ebay is a little over the top on bosses but without the bag and box I would say the 300 to 400 mark is the highest I would go. I got 2 bosses with box and bags around the 350 range.

7. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Do not get the ones on Ebay from Canada. They do not come with the box or velvet type bag. I think we can all agree that those are fakes.

8. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Retail on the Tron PB was $750+Tax... I bought mine for $700, hey save a few bucks when you can...

I would say anything under $800 is a good deal.....

9. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Is there any PB that is on rootbeer color? Most of the PB's that I saw on ebay from canada are mostly matte black. So is there any fake PB rootbeer?

10. atrain

I havent seen any yet. Just avoid Canadian sellers and refer to the PB fake thread. I think RB and Polished would be legit but remember to check feedback and location. :) Happy Boss hunting :).