• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tron Pit Boss

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
Is there any PB that is on rootbeer color? Most of the PB's that I saw on ebay from canada are mostly matte black. So is there any fake PB rootbeer?

I find that the Rootbeer Bosses are becoming harder to find. I got lucky and manage to pick one up myself but other than that, seen very little.

One of the local seller here have 1 in stock selling for $725 Matte Rootbeer/Bronze w/ Tungsten Iridium Polarized 03-305. Tempting...

One of the local seller here have 1 in stock selling for $725 Matte Rootbeer/Bronze w/ Tungsten Iridium Polarized 03-305. Tempting...

What does that convert to in USD? J/K!...$725 seems steep for a pair of Rootbeers...they can be found on the bay for almost half that price.

Do it do it!!!

I'm still haggling with the seller. If he agrees on slashing $150 off from the original price I will do it. Lol

What does that convert to in USD? J/K!...$725 seems steep for a pair of Rootbeers...they can be found on the bay for almost half that price.

Peso. Unfortunately it's 40 Pesos to a USD. That is why mostly a pair of Oakley is more expensive here than eBay.Int'l. I usually get a better deal purchasing off of eBay.Int'l. Just the risk of damaging the pair during shipment and plus custom tax. It sucks really. So sometimes buying here locally is better than risking a good pair. And not to mention the 3 weeks of waiting for it to arrive.

Latest Posts

Back